Handy tools & workflows for Linux & Open Source developers (Microsoft Code 2023)
Thank you to everyone at Microsoft who joined my talk on “Handy tools & workflows for Linux & Open Source developers”.
The full recording will be available publicly and I will share a link here soon when it is.
In the meantime, you can find the labs/demos/repos/walkthroughs at https://aka.ms/code-2023-labs.
We will continue to iterate on both the labs and walkthroughs. These covered:
- Linux (Ubuntu) – Cloud-init, Bicep, Make, Mastodon
- Linux (Flatcar) – Butane, Ignition, Bicep, Mage, PostgreSQL
- Kubernetes – Bicep extensibility, Mage, Rust, .NET
- Make – Mastodon, Make, Docker Compose
- Mage – Mage, Go, OpenAI, Azure OpenAI Service
You are more than welcome to reach out to me via the Microsoft Open Source Discord (aka.ms/open-source-discord), via
AaronW#0101 or in
#oss-labs, with any questions, comments, feedback, or especially if you are interested in getting hands-on or hack on these yourself.
Many of the above workflows are available via our Open Source Labs at https://aka.ms/oss-labs.